Wash with care
Sustainable clothing consumption can start in many places, and it doesn’t just have to be at the clothing producer; it can also be at home.
Every day you face a crucial choice: Should you throw your clothes in the wash, or hang them back up in the wardrobe?
You should be able to enjoy your clothing from LAURIE for as long as possible. That’s why we recommend only washing your clothes when needed and not necessarily after each use.
Five simple laundry tips
- Wash clothing as infrequently as possibble. If it's not dirty, air it out instead .
- Save energy by filling up the washing machine each cycle.
- Wash at a low temperature. The temperature given in our washing instructions is the highest possible wash temperature.
- Reduce the amount of detergent and follow the instructions on your detergent’s label.
- Avoid tumble drying and try to air-dry clothing as much as possible.